• Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury v pdf přímo na vaši e-mailovou adresu. zažádat

  • Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury v pdf přímo na vaši e-mailovou adresu. zažádat

  • Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury v pdf přímo na vaši e-mailovou adresu. zažádat

  • Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury v pdf přímo na vaši e-mailovou adresu. zažádat

  • Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury v pdf přímo na vaši e-mailovou adresu. zažádat

  • Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury za vodu elektronicky

    Faktury v pdf přímo na vaši e-mailovou adresu. zažádat

Vodárny a kanalizace Karlovy Vary, a.s.

Treatment

In the area operated by Vodakva, there is a lack of underground water resources of good enough quality. Therefore, drinking water is mostly made from the surface water sources (87%); the rest (13%) is from underground water. Vodakva operates 26 water treatment plants, the most important of these are: Březová (Stanovice Reservoir), Žlutice (Žlutice Reservoir), Svobodka (Lučina Reservoir), Plavno (Plavenský Creek), Milíkov (Mže River) and Myslivny (Myslivny Reservoir).

Most important water treatment plants

Name of WTPWater sourceMaximum design capacity (l/s)Construction yearNote
ÚV Březová nádrž Stanovice 650 1982  reconstruction 2012 - 2016
ÚV Žlutice nádrž Žlutice 180 1966 intensification 1986
ÚV Svobodka nádrž Lučina 135 1968 intensification 1982 - 1987
ÚV Plavno Plavenský potok 65 1950 reconstruction 1972 and 1995
ÚV Milíkov řeka Mže 65 1999  
ÚV Myslivny nádrž Myslivny 35 1952 reconstruction 1997

Additional information:

© 2013 Vodárny a kanalizace
Karlovy Vary, a.s. 

all rights reserved

 

SUEZ